Watch Boston Dynamics' 25-second viral video unveiling a new lifelike robotic dog
Business Insider | Nov 14, 2017, 07.28PM IST
- Robotics company Boston Dynamics has released a short teaser video for its new robot, SpotMini.
- The video was the #1 trending video on YouTube on Tuesday.
- Boston Dynamics used to be part of Google but was sold to Softbank earlier this year.
- This robot seems to be electric powered, and has gotten a major cosmetic update since the last time it was seen in public. It also is no longer equipped with a robot arm.
- An engineer at Boston Dynamics told Business Insider earlier this year that for demos, SpotMini is semi-automated and controlled with with an Xbox controller.
Get the latest Google stock price here.
Keep scrolling for next story
Loading next story