The Beverly Hills estate that Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt spent 3 years renovating before their divorce is for sale for $56 million. Here's a look inside the 4-bedroom home.
Hilton & Hyland
- A hedge fund executive is selling a Beverly Hills estate, which was once home to Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt, for $56 million, The Wall Street Journal reported.
- The executive bought the home in 2006 after Aniston and Pitt's divorce.
- The two actors reportedly spent three years renovating the home, adding heated marble kitchen floors, a private screening room, and a pub room with wood floors from a 200-year-old French chateau.
- The Beverly Hills pad also includes a swimming pool and a championship tennis court.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt's former home in Beverly Hills is up for sale for $56 million, The Wall Street Journal reported.
The current owner is hedge fund executive Jonathan Brooks, founder of Smithwood Partners, who bought it from the actors in 2006 after their divorce, according to the Journal.
Aniston and Pitt bought the 12,000-square-foot California house for $13.1 million in 2001 from entertainment attorney Ken Ziffren and spent three years renovating it, adding features including heated marble floors in the kitchen and a pub room with wood floors imported from a 200-year-old French castle.
The French Normandy Revival-style house has four bedrooms and comes with a swimming pool, ample outdoor space, and a championship tennis court. It's listed by Susan Smith of Hilton & Hyland.
Here's a look inside the $56 million home.