- We've tried more skinny jeans than we can count.
- After testing the best new skinny jeans, Warp + Weft got our vote for best overall with its vast size offerings, various inseam lengths, sub-$100 prices, and different skinny jean styles.
For many women, skinny jeans are a wardrobe staple. For one, they can be styled to look ultra-casual or night-out polished. Skinny jeans are generally comfortable, with a good amount of stretch woven into the denim. The slim-fit silhouette is flattering across a variety of body types. Plus, there are now a wide range of washes, rises, sizes, and lengths available from affordable denim brands - many of which are also dedicated to body inclusivity.
If you're reading this article, I'm certain that you've owned plenty of skinny jeans before. You may already have a couple of favorite go-to pairs. Maybe you haven't found a pair you absolutely love yet. But what I do know is that even the most avid skinny jean wearers tend to diversify their arsenal. After all, different jeans offer different things.
That's why we tested several different skinny jeans to come up with this buying guide to the best skinny jeans offered by the buzziest direct-to-consumer denim brands and to decode the key features that may be most important to you when shopping for a pair of skinnies.
Here are the best women's skinny jeans you can buy:
- Best skinny jeans overall: Warp + Weft
- Best skinny jeans with minimal stretch: Everlane
- Best skinny jeans for curvier bodies: Liverpool Jeans
- Best skinny jeans with a high-rise: Mott + Bow
- Best skinny jeans for plus sizes: Universal Standard
Updated on 10/23/2019 by Remi Rosmarin: Updated links, prices, and formatting.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.