The 11-year-old boy who went viral for yodelling at a Walmart just performed at Coachella
- The viral 'yodeling kid' just performed at Coachella.
- 11-year-old Mason Ramsey became a YouTube sensation after performing a Hank Williams country song at an Illinois Walmart last week.
- On Friday afternoon, he appeared on the Coachella stage wearing a cowboy hat.
- He performed 'Lovesick Blues' in front of a cheering crowd of thousands.
- You can watch the video below.
The 11-year-old boy who went viral for yodelling a Hank Williams country song in a Walmart just performed at one of the biggest music festivals in the world.
YouTube sensation Mason Ramsey appeared on stage alongside DJ Whethan at the 2018 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Indio, California on Friday afternoon - and the crowd went wild.
Wearing a massive cowboy hat, he performed "Lovesick Blues" in front of thousands of cheering fans - and Justin Bieber was reportedly one of them.
You can see a TMZ video of the performance here:
Williams had announced he would be appeared at the festival in an Instagram post yesterday. TMZ had also confirmed he would be appearing.
You can watch Ramsey's original Walmart performance here:
Me: which aisle can i find light bulbs?- David (@dumbassvegan) March 27, 2018
Walmart employee: pic.twitter.com/bwiWQAsz6O