- Reddit recently released its year-in-review report highlighting the most popular posts, active subreddit communities, and viral trends on "the front page of the internet."
- The report includes 2019's top posts - that is, those with the most "upvotes," the Reddit-equivalent of "likes" on other social platforms.
- Included in this list of top posts are a timely dad joke, a wholesome cartoon, and a random stream of consciousness thought. There's also one criticizing Reddit for accepting millions in funding from Chinese company Tencent, a move that stoked concerns of censorship across the internet.
- The posts featured on the most-upvoted list show just how much the Reddit community at large values, and embraces, its ability to troll anyone and considers no topic untouchable.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Keep scrolling for next story
Loading next story