Drew Angerer/ Getty
- The White House has over 400 employees and their salaries range from $30,000 to $400,000.
- President Donald Trump earns $400,000 per year, while Vice President Mike Pence makes $230,700 annually.
- The highest-paid employee - excluding the president - is John Czwartacki, with a $239,595 salary, while Christopher Liddell is the lowest-paid employee with a $30,000 salary.
- Most of Trump's advisors and secretaries make $183,000, but advisors Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump have no salary.
- The White House also employs stenographers, calligraphers, digital designers, and travel managers.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
President Trump's White House employs over 400 employees and all of them earn vastly different salaries.
While most of Trump's advisors and secretaries earn $183,000 per year, some employees are earning much less than six figures despite working in the administration, according to the latest report on White House office personnel from June 28, 2019.
From policy advisors to calligraphers, keep reading to find out what everyone makes in the White House from the highest-paid employee to the lowest.