Here are all the times Joe Biden has been accused of acting inappropriately toward women and girls
- Former Vice President Joe Biden is the 2020 Democratic presidential frontrunner, but he's faced some headwinds when it comes to his conduct toward women.
- Eight women have alleged that Biden either touched them inappropriately or violated their personal space in ways that made them uncomfortable.
- Biden has also been criticized for repeatedly commenting on the physical appearance of women on the campaign trail, and for refusing to explicitly apologize for his behavior.
- Scroll down for a list of the allegations against Biden, as well as the encounters he's had with girls while campaigning.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Eight women have accused Biden of touching them inappropriately or invading their personal space in ways that made them feel uncomfortable. None of them said Biden's behavior amounted to sexual harassment or assault.
Biden released a two-minute video after the initial allegations came out, but he was criticized for giving what critics deemed a "non-apology apology," in which he said he would try to do better moving forward. He later said he's "not sorry for anything that I've ever done."
The Delaware Democrat was further criticized for repeatedly making light of the allegations, and for commenting on the physical appearance of young girls he's met on the 2020 campaign trail in recent weeks.
Biden's defenders on both the left and the right say he didn't mean to offend anyone with his actions and that he prefers connecting with people on a personal level. But others say Biden's apparent unwillingness to change his ways is evidence that he doesn't understand how his actions have impacted people.