'He has a point': Christine Lagarde tackled Trump's trade war, climate change, and the gender pay gap on the Daily Show with Trevor Noah
Business Insider | Jun 19, 2019, 09.59PM IST
- Christine Lagarde shared her views on topics including climate change, the US-China trade war, and the gender pay gap in an interview on the Daily Show with Trevor Noah.
- The managing director of the International Monetary Fund said President Donald Trump has made a couple of fair points about US trade with China.
- She joked the impact of tariffs on global growth could be equivalent to removing Noah's home country of South Africa from the planet.
- We've gathered her comments on five topics below.
- View Markets Insider's homepage for more stories.
Loading next story