Welcome to Crypto Insider, Business Insider's roundup of all the bitcoin and cryptocurrency news you need to know today. Sign up here to get this email delivered direct to your inbox.
On Tuesday, HTC unveiled the HTC Exodus - a phone that it's describing as "the world's first native blockchain phone."
The Exodus will be similar to HTC's other Android smartphones, except it's being designed to support blockchain-based distributed apps, a feature the company describes as "built-in secure hardware."
Here are the current crypto prices:
In the news:
- Coinbase just rolled out 4 new crypto trading tools, and they offer a big clue to where the platform might be headed next
- Cambridge University's first crypto academic on 'crypto dog years,' why economists like Paul Krugman and Nouriel Roubini are wrong, and why he's joining Blockchain
- HTC just unveiled a blockchain-powered smartphone designed to help reinvent the internet
- Goldman Sachs-backed crypto startup Circle raises $110 million and plans to create a dollar-pegged cryptocurrency
- New York City is getting a pair of blockchain projects
- How to buy and sell cryptocurrencies using Coinbase on your iPhone
- How to buy Ripple's XRP
- From HODL to the moon: All the cryptocurrency slang you need to know to sound like a bitcoin expert
- An ETF veteran who ditched Wall Street for crypto explains how bitcoin can fit into a portfolio
- Track the price of nearly two-dozen cryptocurrencies here
What other questions do you have about crypto? Ask them in Business Insider's Crypto Insider Facebook group today to discuss with readers from all over the world, as well as BI editorial staff.