7 decorating ideas to give your bedroom a makeover for less than $100
Insider Picks writes about products and services to help you navigate when shopping online. Insider Inc. receives a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- Is your bedroom so ho-hum, it's putting you to sleep?
- If so, it's time to turn your bedroom into a sanctuary from life's daily woes.
- Giving your space an update doesn't have to mean spending a big chunk of change.
- We've rounded up seven products that add a powerful punch of style to your personal refuge, and each one costs less than $100.
Far too many people retire to bleak, cluttered, or just plain ugly sleeping chambers each night. For many of us, limited decorating dollars go to decking out the living room, or for electronic devices - hello, 55-inch flat-screen.
We think that's a shame, because the space that's the last thing your eyes register before drifting off to the land of nod, should be a warm, welcoming reflection of your personality and tastes.
That's why we decided to take up the inexpensive bedroom makeover challenge. We found seven products that really add something special to your room, but won't break your savings account. In fact, each of them costs less than $100.
So whether you choose just one or go for the entire list, you're sure to find yourself smiling when you wake up in your newly decorated space.
Here's what you need to give your bedroom a makeover:
- Fresh paint: Behr Premium Plus
- A nice duvet cover: Leadtimes Duvet Cover Set
- A lovely bolster pillow: Edwards Velvet Lumbar Pillow
- A small area rug: Genuine Sheepskin Rug
- A bedside lamp: Guildford Table Lamp
- A new headboard: Flash Furniture Cambridge Tufted Headboard
- Some wall art: Shop Wayfair's collection of wall art
Read on in the slides below to check out our top picks.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.