- Monthly bills for on-demand streaming services can add up, but there are ways to access streaming content for free.
- Telecom companies like AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint as well as tech giants like Apple will pick up their customers' streaming bills in certain cases.
- Verizon and Disney Plus are the latest companies to make an offer like this.
- Here's a list of major streaming services and the options available to get a subscription for free.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
With more streaming services launching in the coming months, the monthly bills can start to add up - especially if you still have a cable package. But there are a variety of deals out there to get streaming services for free that you might not be aware of.
For instance, Verizon customers learned Tuesday that they could get a free year of Disney Plus. And Verizon isn't the only telecom company to offer such a deal. Whether you have Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, or T-Mobile, you might be able to switch or add another streaming service free of charge, just by paying your phone bill.
Here are some of the ways to access free streaming through an existing plan, subscription, or purchase: